Saturday 8 September 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

Oh well, summer holiday over and hi ho, hi ho, it's back to blogging we go.
I wasn't around much in August but didn't know what to do with this blog while i was out and about gallivanting.
So what should we do with our blogs when we are off on our jollies?
Should i have made an announcement that i am not going to be about much for the next 4 weeks or was i right to just drop by every now and then for a few minutes to keep it ticking over?
A friend offered to take over for a month but it didn't feel right handing over the keys to someone else.
Anyway, i am now back to do more of the usual mix of Bush baiting and hippy tree hugging crap that i usually do.

4 comments:

Paula said...

I don't like handing over the keys. An announcement would have been cool, but I figured you'd be back around, so no biggie. Whatever works. :)

O' Tim said...

[breathes sigh of relief]. Where would I be without a semi-daily read of my lovely liberal lassie from London?

Prolly somewhere still not blogging very much.

Joe the Troll said...

Good point - O'Tim's been staying at home, yet slacking nonetheless. :-)

I like to put up a big post before I go, maybe something that will spur some independent discussion. Or else something hopefully entertaining, like a TtU.

Wasn't really an issue this year, as I didn't really go anywhere except when Mom died. I have a short trip planned for the end of the month, though, so I'll have to address that issue in a few weeks.

Falling on a bruise said...

As my month was a few short breaks strung across August, my plan was to write a few posts and zip around those in my google reader in between sloping off again but it never really materialised that way so maybe next time i will just make an annmouncement and shut up shop for the time i am away.