Monday 2 June 2008

Not A Heart Shaped Box

Such is the life of a world famous rock star. Kurt Cobain may have been singing about a heart shaped box in 1993 but by 1994 he was laying inside a coffin shaped box after taking his own life.
Actually, he was cremated and had half his ashes spread over the Wishkah river while the rest of him ended up in a very rock n roll pink teddy bear shaped handbag.
To be even more accurate, he was in a pink teddy bear shaped handbag until this weekend when someone managed to get into Courtney Love's Hollywood home and steal the remains of the Grunge singer.
"I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do" said Love who lovingly asked everyone at her husbands memorial to call Cobain an asshole.
It's not clear how you could go about knocking out the most famous singer of the 90's ashes on eBay without arousing suspicion, but let us just hope that he is in a better place. And let's face it, when you have spent the past decade in a pink teddy bear shaped handbag, there are not many worse places to be. Unless Keith Richards is hanging about clutching a straw that is.

1 comment:

Jodie Kash said...

Check her nostrils.