Wednesday 23 January 2019

Move Over World Leaders, Lucy's Taking Over

In my naive way i assumed that a democratically elected leader was left to do their business for better or worse until the people of that nation decided to remove them, after all, we go around the World trumpeting Democracy but seems i have been wrong.
In Venezuela, Juan Guaido has declared himself President and won the support of several nations who like him better than the current President Nicolas Maduro so if it is as easy as that then i am going to declare myself leader of several dodgy nations with leaders i don't like.
I hereby declare myself the Prime Minister of Israel so move over Benjamin Netanyahu and my first pledge is to stop stealing land off the Palestinians and generally being the murderous dicks of the Middle East.
Then it's off to Saudi Arabia where i am now Queen and it's leave Yemen, give women the vote and stop chopping bits off people.
I'm also the new Supreme Leader of North Korea where i declare the abandonment of the nuclear program and will use the money to feed my people and make nice with Japan and South Korea.
I declare myself Prime Minister of Cambodia for no other reason than i can make the Dead Kennedy's 'Holiday In Cambodia' the National Anthem and of course it goes without saying that i am also the Prime Minster of the United Kingdom and Brexit and the Royal family have been binned.
Finally, Donald Trump and his ridiculous wife are out and i'm the new President of the United States and i'm reopening the Government and making your gun laws less bat shit crazy.
Being the leader of six countries will make things easier at the UN meetings so i'm off to fill out the form at the Post Office to get the post for these countries redirected to my place.

No comments: