Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Special Guest Blogger: Hulk Hogan

Alright, brother, let me tell ya something! You know, when you’ve been slamming giants, inspiring millions of Hulkamaniacs, and generally just being the greatest American hero to ever tie a bandana, a life lived at 110 decibels. And let me tell you, when you’ve lived the life of Hulk Hogan, there’s a lot
to unpack. It’s like a gym bag full of sweaty bandanas, old championship belts and a few questionable supplements from the 80s,  you know, just vitamins.
First things first, the fans, the Hulkamaniacs! Bless their patriotic little hearts. Without you, I’d just be Terry Bollea, a guy with a magnificent mustache and an even more magnificent tan, probably selling insurance in Tampa. But with you I became a living, breathing, bicep flexing embodiment of the American dream! I taught kids to say their prayers, take their vitamins, and believe in themselves. And by vitamins, again, I mean… well, it was the 80s, dude. Things were different.
And speaking of prayers, my spiritual journey, brother, has been just as wild as my wrestling career. From the moment I stepped into that ring, I knew there was a higher power guiding my leg drops. God, you see, he’s always been in my corner, even when I was powerbombing people through tables,
which, let’s be honest, probably wasn’t exactly what the good Lord had in mind. But hey, it was for entertainment! And I always thanked Him for the victory, even if I had to cheat a little to get it. Sometimes, God works in mysterious ways, brother.
But life ain't all sunshine and bandanas, dude. There have been a few speed bumps, moments when the spotlight shines a little too bright, and maybe catches you in a moment you’d rather forget. Like when you’re caught on camera in a sex tape with my best friend's wife saying things you absolutely, positively should not be saying about my daughter sleeping with a black man and liberally using the 'N' word to embellish my point of view. . Woof, brother. That was a rough patch. Not my finest hour, not my finest minute, honestly.
It made me realize that even a superhero like me, a man who could bodyslam the world, could still stumble. And when you stumble in front of a billion people, man, it creates a crater. But you know what? Even craters can fill with water and become beautiful lakes… eventually. It was a learning experience, a humbling moment that made me reflect on a lot of things. And it taught me that even the biggest, strongest, most tanned dude in the world has to be accountable, brother. And hey, I owned it, I apologized, and I came back stronger, with a renewed sense of purpose. That’s what Hulkamania is all about, right? Falling down, and then getting back up, picking up a microphone, and telling everyone you're still the greatest of all time!
And speaking of political aspirations, remember when I threw my bandana in the ring, not for a championship belt, but for the Vice Presidency? Oh, yeah! I told my good buddy Donald Trump, 'I'm your guy'  He’s a smart dude, that Trump, he chose Mike Pence but he probably just didn’t want me
overshadowing him with my sheer charisma and larger-than-life presence. Can’t blame him, brother.
I was the dude who brought wrestling into the mainstream, a man who wore a feather boa and sunglasses indoors like it was totally normal but it's all about fighting for what you believe in, even if what you believe in is occasionally controversial and racist.
It’s about that fire in your belly, that desire to win, that feeling that you can accomplish anything if you just train hard, say your prayers, and, well, maybe take a few more of those special vitamins than the average person.

No comments: