Sunday 25 December 2022

It's Christmas!!!

Hey, it’s Christmas, what are you doing reading a blog?
I’m not posting anything today, i'm extremely busy sitting on the sofa in my Christmas pyjama's drinking sherry and eating chocolate for breakfast, opening badly wrapped presents from family and trying to find a subtle way of finding out whether they kept the receipt and watching Hallmark Christmas Movies and something with Ant and Dec in.
I might stop for food and toilet breaks, then again i might not, i will play that by ear and whether i am laying on the sofa in a food/alcohol induced coma at the time.
Regardless of my sobriety and hygiene over the Festive period, i’ll be back Boxing Day as soon as i have returned from the shops where i have tried my best to keep a straight face while i explain how this broken thing in my hand was like that when i got it and could i have store credit to the same value or the money back please.
Until then, turn off the computer and have a great day and in the words of Mr Shakin' Stevens, Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: