Sunday 11 December 2022

TESLA Shares And Licking Rocks

I have been told continually that i need to put something in place to keep me in my dotage and although i now have a work place pension, it won't be enough to keep me in the style to which i have become accustomed when the calendar ticks over to 2036 and i receive my State Pension so i did look at some other means in which to avoid living in a tent licking moss off rocks to survive but luckily i was too lazy to do anything any it.
Buying shares was one of the things suggested by a good friend who knows about these things and it was suggested i look at some of the 'Green' utility providers or Social Media platforms and i did spend a few minutes considering Tesla until i was distracted by a biscuit or something frivolous and forgot all about it.
Now i have a love/hate relationship with Elon Musk, the man is obviously a bell-end of enormous magnitude but Space X and Electric Cars is something i fully support so i thought i could hold my nose, ignore him but back his companies by handing him my dosh for which he would hand even more back to me in 14 years time but this was before he bought Twitter and made an enourmous nosh up of it.   
Back when i looked at the TESLA shares 6 months ago the shares were priced at $215 USD, rising to $309 in August but last week they were priced at $169 which resulted in a voicemail saying this is the ideal time to 'BUY BUY BUY' to which i replied 'WHY WHY WHY, the shares are on their way down, Musk messed up so why buy them now'?
Apparently, now is the best time precisely because Musk messed up but to my mind, because Musk made such a balls up of things is precisely why i should keep my money safely tucked up in a savings account earning 0.000001% interest annually.
What's to say he won't mess up with TESLA Cars or SPACE X and $169 per share will be a long forgotten memory, the man has proved he is liable to do moronic things and in the six months since i looked, today i would be $46 down on each share which is the opposite of doing something positive for my pension or rather, doing something which will ensure i will be looking for the mossiest rocks.

No comments: