Thursday 10 March 2022

Special Guest Blogger: Greek God Pan

In some pictures you see i may be copulating with a goat, in others a human woman but i was half of each so i would hit either, i wasn't fussed.
The goat was on my Fathers side, not Odysseus, one of the other 108 that my mother got it on with, probably the one who went in the meadow and ate some grass afterwards but us Greek God's, we would nail anything that wasn't..well..actually, even then, we just didn't care. Nymphs at orgies with flutes. That sort of thing. You get the picture.
With the hind legs and horns of a goat and the top half of a human, my domain was mostly shepherds, flocks and hunters but i was also a fertility symbol with a ravenous sexual appetite (A god of sex and sheep. What does that tell you about the ancient Greeks?) and if it moved i played hide the sausage with it although the nymph Syrinx wasn't impressed, she ran away when i asked if she up for some bow chicka bow wow and her sisters turned her into a reed which led to me creating the Pan Pipes from her.
Echo, another nymph, also refused me but i had her killed, i got a bunch of shepherds to rip her to pieces but that wasn't the only time everyone's favorite sex-pest was rejected. I know, what is wrong with these women, my lower half was a goat for crying out loud!!!!
Pity her name was and the God's turned her into a Pine Tree to escape me, not that it stopped me, lots of knot holes in Pine Trees if you catch my drift.
I was a God with his hooves firmly placed on the ground, so much so that the Romans renamed me Faunus but all that bumping uglies along with the sexual ecstasy, incest, murder and cannibalism upset the Christian's who made this horny old goat with my cloven hooves and horns the blueprint for popular conceptions of their Devil and you know the Devil has all the best tunes and you haven't lived until you have heard my banging solo in 'Flight of Icarus' on the Pan Pipes.

No comments: