Friday 13 April 2007

I'm Bloody Hopeless

I don't often get things wrong, but when i do, i am always happy to admit it. Take the time a few seconds ago when i wrote "I don't often get things wrong", for example.
Anyone who has read or heard anything i have written will already have suspicions that I am never, ever to be trusted. Not with secrets, certainly not with booze over 37.5%, but especially not on the matter of who's sang what effing song.
My Sharona was by the Knack and not The Ramones as someone not a million miles away previously stated and was rightly corrected by Stephen and Don.
In my Chords book it is under the Ramones and because it is written in something suspiciously resembling my handwriting, i must pull back my shoulders, stick out my chin and be ready to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous mislabelling.
Still, cracking song though.

5 comments:

Jodie Kash said...

Oh, now, I thought you just found a fab, underground cover or bootleg ;) No worries.

Arthur_Vandelay said...

The Knack. Weren't they gonna be the next Beatles?

Falling on a bruise said...

No idea, never heard of them until 2 days ago.

Paula said...

The Knack was totally hot in 1979, and then ... pfffffft. My college roommates had that record on 24/7 in September. Memories!

Anonymous said...

Sorry lucy....Im the same with songs I'm afraid so I'm no help at all!Lol

Zoe XXX