Tuesday 14 June 2022

Special Guest Blogger: Prince William Of Gloucester

No i'm not that Prince William, as far as i know he is still amongst the living and going balder every day, no i was the other one, the one the Press gave the nickname the James Bond Prince because i was flying planes, dating models or trekking through the Sahara Desert up until it all went up in flames.
I was fourth in line to the British throne and had no real chance to ever become King so after finishing school i lived it up which the tabloid's loved hence the nickname but i did like a daredevil pastime such as riding around in hot air balloons, flying airplanes and dating beautiful women but i had to get a proper job so went to work at the Commonwealth Office in Tokyo, Japan.
In Tokyo, i was far away from the prying eyes of my royal relatives and obligations and met Hungarian Revlon model Zsuzsi Starkloff who was face meltingly beautiful and we moved in together but my family, Prince Philip inparticular, were not so in love with her as i was, they sent Princess Margaret to have a word and end what they considered to be a scandalous romance because i was technically in the line of succession, i needed the Queen’s approval to marry and she wasn't about to let me marry 'a commoner'.
I decided to ignore them and just get on with it but then my father fell ill and had to relinquish some of his royal duties so i was summoned back to stand in for him at events like gala's and charity balls which was very boring and my family were going on to me to find a suitable wife but i still wanted to marry Zsuzsi it would just take the Queen and her husband to both have strokes or something.
I still kept up my flying and turned up at the International Air Trophy event, piloting a Piper Cherokee and it all started very well then the plane banked suddenly to the left, a wing clipped a tree and hit the ground in a ball of angry flame.
I was so badly burned that they had to use my dental records to identify my body but cousin Charlie named his first-born son with the Lady Diana Spencer after me so see? I was the original Prince William only with more hair.

No comments: