Sunday 19 August 2012

Magic Spells

I remember back in the days of Buffy the Vampire slayer, there was a surge of interest in all things Wiccan and there was a hunt on for eye of newt and toe of frog but now eBay has made it even tougher to hex that ex-boyfriend or make that hunk that fixes the photocopier fall in love with you because they have banned the sale of all forms of 'magic' through their site because 'buyers and sellers have told us that transactions in these categories often result in issues that can be difficult to resolve'.
That's fair enough but luckily the internet continues to provide and there are many websites that give directions to casting spells to make you rich or remove a curse.

Need money? Then gather as many hollycock seeds as you can find in a folded paper. Bury them next to a southern facing wall with a silver and a copper coin and by spring your wealth will multiply.

Want to break up a couple? At midnight light a black candle and take a pin and prick the candle many times over thinking of the couple you wish to break up saying these words... "As I prick this candle, I prick at thee, Broken hearts unhappy be, May you part another day, Soon to go your separate ways'
Extinguish the candle. Take the candle and break it in half then dispose of the two halves in separate bins.

Want to make yourself beautiful? On a full moon, take a mirror outside and place your picture on the mirror and say 3 times 'Moonshine, Starlight, let the wind carry your light, let your glow cover my body, and let your shine cover every eye' and then say 3 times 'Moonshine, Starlight, shape and mold my body, as a rose is granted beauty, let me blossom in your light, the light that brings me beauty, and grant me beauty three times three'
Go inside and light a pink candle.

Want to get a loved one back? Stick a needle through the wick of a candle and then light it and say 'Needle in the flame, Needle of fire, Pierce his thoughts. Make him writhe, agonize, Till his heart turns back to me'.

Want to be kissed by someone special? Take a red lipstick and draw a lip print on a piece of white paper , then take a red candle and burn the paper while saying 'kiss me when we meet , Kiss me (mention persons full name } Greet me with your lips , and say you missed me. But most of all kiss me' while visualising the person you want to kiss you.

Fed up with you eye colour? At night, light one orange and one pink candle and close your eyes and fill your mind with the color your eyes are. Picture that for about five minutes. Then picture the color you want and say 'Become of me' three times. Do this 3 times

Want to get back at someone for stealing your boyfriend/girlfriend? On a Friday night get 3 weeds and place them in a container filled with water. Place a picture of the person in which you're going to curse and chant 3 times 'You have been so evil stealing my guy/girl, so unto you this curse I hurl, don't ever go near my very best friend, or another time this curse il send'. Take the picture out of the water and when it has dried enough, burn it.

Need some luck? At a full moon say 'Lady of luck come out of your hidden course, bless your light upon me as the light of the moon shines above and in the light of luck will be blessed i, when the moon is next to be full'.

Good spell casting.

3 comments:

david g said...

Lucy, see if you can dig up a spell that turns Netanyahu into a newt and Obama and Romney and Cameron into door stops!

The world is in desperate need of some magic at this time, anything to stop it going over the nuclear edge!

Lucy said...

My spell to turn them all into likeable human beings didn't work so well i see. Not so much eye of newt methinks.

Anonymous said...

Hey these are great. Know any more?