Tuesday 6 August 2019

Special Guest Blogger: Queen Victoria

Being the Queen of Great Britain i had access to all the very best of British things, the finest tea from India sweetened by sugar imported from the Caribbean and the best clothing made from American slave picked cotton and despite eight assassination attempts on my life, i am regarded as my nations most well loved Royal.
With this in mind i was chatting to George Washington on Lucy's sofa and he was saying how he has his nations capital city named after him, his picture on the money, his face on the side of a mountain yadda yadda yadda and all i have for being Great Britain's most beloved monarch is a Train Station. People go to his namesake to see the seat of power, they go to mine to catch the 9.30 to Dover.
I came to the throne early at 18 years old after my father and all three of older brothers died but nobody questioned it because in the 19th Century there were lots of diseases, plagues and rat poison slipped in cups of tea of elder relatives back then although my relatives did prove to be a bit of a sore point.
Apart from my husband Albert also being my cousin, World War One was sparked off by my grandchildren George of Britain, Wilhelm of Germany and Nicholas of Russia so apart from the 17 million dead and the 70 million in the resulting 2nd World War, it also made Christmas family gatherings very awkward.
Something i must mention is the buttoned up, Victorian morals that i represented and imparted onto the nation during my reign.
My cousin/husband died when i was only 42, after 9 children and 11 short years of marriage, and it was said i then plunged into deep mourning but truth is i was horny as hell and i thought if i can't have it and i'm the bloody Queen then i don't want the filthy commoners to have it so i made it so nobody could indulge.
I am glad that my legacy is the best of British which is not bad for a girl with Saxon parents given a Latin name and who married a German.

No comments: