Thursday 6 August 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Steve Irwin

G'day! It's Crocodile Hunter here, everyone's favourite Aussie. I've got a cork-rimmed hat, a boomerang, a surfboard, some tinnies, a chook, some snags, a kangaroo, several other clichés, and I just love me footy but not as much as i loved my crocs. 
Crikey, if animals could talk, they would spend most of their time telling us not to be such dicks and telling us to get off their land and if we didn't they would be happy to further elaborate but that didn't stop me tackling 12-foot crocodiles for fun and waving angry snakes filled with poison that would stop your heart in a second at a camera.
I had been around animals almost all of my life. For my sixth birthday i was given a python, i did ask for a Chopper bike but it led me to becoming World famous and appearing in Dr. Dolittle 2.
I did get into trouble for feeding a crocodile at our zoo while holding our newborn son as i was putting my baby’s life in jeopardy but this is Australia, strewth, almost everything over here is just waiting to eat, sting, bite or inject poison into you and a visit to the dunny could very well be the last thing you ever do.
Of all the mean, aggressive, dangerous animals that i dealt with, the creature that did what so many bigger and more venomous animals had failed to do and kill me, it was a flamin' Stingray, mistaking me for a shark and jabbing me in the heart with its tail.
Nice to see my shows are still watched around the World and if there's one thing i taught you all, it's that crocodiles love it when you hug and wrestle with them but you should know they sometimes eat people so remember, all you need to do is grab the croc's jaws, flip it over and you're home free! Crikey, what could be easier than that?

No comments: