Monday 23 March 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Saddam Hussein

According to the Americans, there were many justifications for removing me from power, the lack of Democracy but the Americans protected Kuwait where only 5% of the population are allowed to vote, then there was the torture but they defended Saudi Arabia which was heavily condemned by Rights groups for their systematic torture of minorities.
Women's rights were also mentioned but i regularly offered make up and fashion tips for Iraqi women, a black sack over their heads was my answer to both although i did have a thing for Whitney Houston and even used an Arabic cover of 'I Will Always Love You' as my campaign song during my 2002 re-election, an election that saw all 11.4 million Iraqis voted for me, no dodgy hanging chads in my elections.
Other countries had been invaded in the last two decades that didn't produce lots of cheap oil but no American troops were sent to assist them which may make you wonder just why that is, oh right...like George W Bush it's pretty simple really.
I invaded our tiny neighbor Kuwait as we were doing them a favour by fighting Iran for the best part of a decade but they refused to write off Iraq's debts as did America who handed over $40m to me as they saw Iran as a problem and i was the patsy to fight on their behalf.
After the second Iraq War, after two generations worth of President Bush had spent billions of dollars and hundreds of American lives trying to remove me, i was finally captured and subjected to interrogation.
They wanted to know where my weapons of mass destruction were and even when i said i had none they didn't believe me, George W Bush kept saying i did and i was lying but he said i had them and decided to invade to uncover them, well they never found any so which of was the liar?
I was executed by the Americans who bought Democracy to Iraq along with terrorists and more deaths in Iraq in a shorter period of time then even i managed in 30 years, and it was me they hung.

No comments: