Friday 19 June 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Jeffrey Epstein

It is quite difficult being one of the most notorious sex fiends and pedophiles in human history but i appreciate Lucy giving me the chance to put right a few things although she has warned me that as court proceedings are ongoing, she may have to edit this post but i want to say a few things about the celebrities involved and what happened that day of my death.
I was one of the most connected men in the World, my little black book had celebrities, royals, Presidents and men of real influence so to think that i would take my own life was ridiculous, i had been prosecuted before and got a 13 month suspended sentence so i was hardly looking at spending the rest of my life breaking rocks.
When they moved out my cell mate that day, then the Guards who were supposed to look in on my every 30 mins failed to turn up for three hours i suspected something was afoot and knowing some of the powerful people i had the gossip on...well, i heard a xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxx the neck and xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxx xxx  xxxxxx xxx xxxx like a girl xxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx x xxx xxx and i was dead.
Of course with my death the threat that some famous names would be implicated such as xxxxxx xxxxxxxx, xxxx xxxxx, xxxxxxxx xxxxx and would you believe xxxxxxx xxxxxxx!
Yep, they all were at my parties, xxxxx xxxxxxx liked the girls to dress up as schoolgirls which wasn't difficult as most of them was but even i, as depraved as i was, drew the line with xxxxx xxxxx and his perversion, no amount of cleaning would get ever those sheets clean again.
One of my best clients, xxxxxx xxxxxx, offered me x xxxxxxxxxx and stayed with me for a whole weekend and then had the nerve to deny he knew me, he didn't say that when he was xxxxxxx the xxxxx xxxxxx and having a xxxxxx xxx xxxxx while xxxxx xxx x xxxx.
Anyway, i'm sure the truth will out at some point, they didn't get the entire collection of notes, photos and videos, if they just look behind the xxxxxx in my xxxxxxxx at xx xxxxxxx then i'm sure they will get a nice surprise.

No comments: