Sunday 28 June 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Whitney Houston

I didn't know until later on that Osama bin Laden was supposedly obsessed with me and fantasized about marrying me and Saddam Hussein was also a fan and used a cover of my version of 'I Will Always Love You' as his campaign song during his 2002 re-election.
I would like to think that people really responded to Saddam's choice of campaign song and turned out in massive numbers because the dictator playing that song from The Bodyguard but that's not as insane as Bobby Brown being the adult voice of reason in my household.
The Bodyguard was made at a time in my life when people thought that Kevin Costner was cool and that Bobby Brown was the only person in our marriage doing drugs but i did say that i didn't do crack but wow did i sniff, smoke and inject everything else.
I did so much coke that my nose hairs would have been worth more on the black market than almost anything else but up until i lost it completely, i had hit after hit and then when i lost it, i still had hit after hit but of a different kind. 
The bit in 'I Will Always Love You' still sends shivers down peoples spines and people still say wow, Whitney sure did have some great pipes on her and i did, that was how i died although my death was officially classed as an accident caused by drowning in the bath and the drowning bit was a mistake but the cocktail of drugs i took before i got in the tub, i certainly meant.

No comments: