Friday 3 July 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Bruce Lee

If there's one thing history has taught us, it's that anyone who picked a fight with me was likely to experience a world of arse-kickery because not wearing a t-shirt and punching people while screaming is probably what i am most well known for.
I came to the USA after getting into many fights back in Hong Kong but after badly beating the son of a triad family, my family packed me off the other side of the World and i ended up on Long Beach at the International Karate Championships but it wasn't my fearsome karate skills that got peoples attention, it was my two-finger push-ups and my famous 'One inch punch'.
I played a few bit parts before starring in my own films as a Kung Fu King where i got paid to punch and kick people.
In Enter the Dragon, my co-star Robert Wall accidentally cut my arm with a bottle which meant i had to go to hospital for stitches and filming was held up while i healed.
After we went back to re-shoot the scene, the part where i was supposed to take out Wall with a kick, i gave it some extra welly and sent him flying back into one of the extras and broke his arm, i kicked that dude so hard, i broke another person's bones.
My death had all sorts of weirdness connected with it, it was reported that my brain swelled due to me taking a painkiller but i only taken that painkiller because i had a massive headache which was because my brain was swelling.
My legacy would be causing a 70s fad of all things Kung Fu from films, the TV show and the Carl Douglas song 'Everyone was Kung Fu fighting' which mentions Billy Chin and little Sammy Chung who just happened to be a couple of boys whose arses i kicked, probably, they were all called Chin or Chung something or other.

No comments: