Saturday 4 April 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Anna Nicole Smith

I did consider being a philosopher and scientist and while working at Jim's Krispy Fried Chicken, i spent much of my spare time writing up my thesis that if planetary bodies affect our lives then we must accept non-local inferences hence we have no true free will and everything is preordained and trying to reconcile the physics of quantum reality to the macroscopic world.
It was while trying to uncover why light photons can behave both as a particle and a wave that i decided that it was so much easier and lucrative to just whap my baps out and appear naked in Playboy.
This bought me to the attention of 86-year old James Howard Marshall but his age did not matter to me, far more important was that he was a loving and caring multi-billionaire with a dicky heart.
I was compared to Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield and appeared on the cover of Playboy twice all in the World of stick thin models so i had everything a girl would want if what every girl wanted included a randy old billionaire who died a year after we cut the wedding cake.
I did come across as a bit kooky, saying i hooked up with a ghost helped but far from living a life on the hog with dear old Marshall's inheritance, a protracted court case ensued and then my son died from a drug overdose followed by a custody battle over my newborn daughter, Dannielynn, with two men who assumed they were the father although by the time it came to court, there was four men who had a case for potentially being Dannielynn's daddy. 
I never did find out myself who the father was as before it was announced i was found dead on a hotel floor with from a drug overdose that an elephant would struggle to survive, the autopsy finding 11 different types of drugs in my once beautiful body.
I lived fast, died young but never did work out the particle and wave light thing.

No comments: