Friday 7 December 2018

Kudos To Parent Of Bully

Bullying is a real problem amongst schoolchildren so credit to the man in Ohio who made his daughter walk five miles to school to punish her for bullying, the second time that she had been suspended from school for it.
'Bullying is unacceptable. This is my small way of trying to stop it in my household. I am doing what I feel is right to teach my daughter a lesson and to stop her from bullying' the father is heard to say in the video where he drove behind her as she trudged along the road.
If only more parents would hold their children responsible for their actions but sadly many don't and anyone who has had to deal with consequences of bullying will know how devastating it can be to a young mind.
I say well done to the parent for taking action and i expect the parents of the children that were bullied by his daughter thank him also but you can only hope that the girl has learnt a very important early life lesson that her actions have consequences.

No comments: