Monday 21 September 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Notorious B.I.G.

How are you all doing out there? Partying safe and relaxin' in a hot tub with a fox or three or just kickin back taking it easy gettin' your groove on? I got mine on 24 hours a day, i was always ready to freak on any ladies squeak box, you dig?
A big "whassup" to DMX, they in the house. Also Brooklyn in the house. Washington Beach, on the check-in. Can't forget Long Beach, they in the house. Staten Island in the house. The whole damn countries in BIG's house... apart from Frisco, that place definitely not keeping it moving.
I went by the name Biggie Smalls but some busta was already using that so i  went with Notorious BIG, i was 6 feet, 2 inches tall and weighed 395 pounds so kinda fitting.
I was noted for my lyrics being complex with a multisyllabic rhyme scheme and praised for the natural way that i could deliver intricate lines but my rhymes were all about depth and texture and the sense of community that emerges from the struggle going on within all of us, that and all my gang banging, guns and drugs. Love those drugs like a fat kids loves cake.
Me and Tupac actually started out as friends but we fell out, the East and West Coast hip hop scenes bro, any fool can learn from his own mistakes, but it takes a wise man to learn from the mistakes made by others and that diss track got him gunned down by some of my homies.
Got a big shoutout to Jay-Z and his homeboys from up state. Another one for Busta Rhymes and the boys and girls downtown. Lil Kim, i was definitely down with that chick, she's a hottie.
Six months after Tupac’s blown away, some fool pulled out a Gecko 9mm and killed me two weeks before my new album, Life After Death, a convenient title as it turned out.
Check it out, ya'll, it's dangerous out there! So stay in your homes and let Notorious BIG entertain you. That's right, BIG was never sweatin' it, no matter how hot it got.

No comments: