Saturday 19 September 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Giacomo Casanova

Right around the time the American colonies were throwing tea into Boston harbour and moaning about taxation, i was one of the most iconic male whores of all time and wrapping up a sex tour around Europe, bouncing between major cities and leaving so many impregnated ladies in my wake that it shouldn't be much of a surprise that i ended up sleeping with at least one person in my family tree. Unfortunately, that one person happened to be my daughter.
I lost my virginity aged 11 to my tutor’s younger sister and considered a career in the Church but sex and gambling put a stop to that particular vocation and i did like a practical joke although digging up a corpse and leaving it in my weak hearted friends doorway was a step too far. 
When he had a heart attack and the Venetian inquisitors were asking awkward questions i left Venice sharpish for Paris where i swindled many powerful elites but soon i ran out of women in Paris to introduce my penis to so went to Amsterdam and opened a silk factory manned by female only workforce, obviously.
People would say Giacomo, use your gift make money or buy a yacht, maybe a fast horse, and i say Casanova's gift to women is my groin so i went on my infamous year-long sex tour taking in Marseille, Genoa, Florence, Rome, Naples, Modena, and Turin, as one does. I got to see so many wonderful cities partly because i got kicked out of nearly every place i went because after sex i would give the woman a biscuit and i was causing an obesity problem.
I turned up in London which is a beautiful city. A real special place filled with hopes and dreams and beautiful and hot women, and men like me. 
Well not many men like me, but it is a jungle out there and i had my fair share of Rhino's in England.  I love all woman, even the fat ones, though I didn't tell anybody about that but then i couldn't because i didn't speak a word of English which was a slight problem when attempting to charm women on the British Isles but i still managed to catch venereal disease, so i did okay.
I lost my left hand in a duel over the heart, or more accurately certain other body parts, of an Italian actress and once fell for a young man who turned out to be a woman in disguise which was a nice bonus and had a ménage à trois with two nuns, one of who became pregnant so explain that one to the Chief Nun.
The daughter thing is even worse than it sounds, i didn't know until after she was pregnant with what turned out to be my own grandson and i asked her to marry me and then the mother decided to reveal that i was the girl's father. Oops.
I died in Bohemia working as a librarian which is a beautiful end to my story, like a gorgeous woman bending over to pick something up you know?

No comments: