Wednesday 2 September 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Aaliya

Since it seems like every movie and music star is just a drug and sex scandal waiting to happen, you could almost think that it's not possible to be a prominent musician without also having an utterly depraved life behind the scenes and looking back at the great musicians of history you couldn't help but wonder if that's right but not me, i was praised for my clean-cut image and moral values.
My musical mentor was R Kelly and it was him who named my album 'Age Ain't Nothing but a Number' a title that people who don't understand irony would call ironic because when we got married, he was 27 and i was 15 although my birth certificate said i was 18, or at least it did after we altered it with a biro.
The marriage was annulled a year later after my parents learned about it and forced me to cut off Kelly personally and professionally for the rest of time, they wanted to cut off something altogether different.
It was reported by some that i was the predatory one and not a teen who'd been groomed by an adult with control over every aspect of my life but this wouldn't be the only time my ex-husband would be accused of heinous sex crimes. It wouldn't even be the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth come to think of it but i was always seeing women throw themselves at my husband.
We was at this party once and there was this old cow. I mean she was OLD! Must have been like 30. At least. At any rate, she was really annoying my husband and throwing herself at him. I mean.. GEEZ! I said by the time i’m thirty i’d be doing something REALLY important, or so i thought.
My life was not filled with enough sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll to kill a rock god but i died like a true rock star, in a plane crash.
We were coming back from Bahamas after filming my music video for 'Rock The Boat’, the plane was overloaded with all my equipment and the pilot had falsified his licence with the same biro that i had used on my birth certificate and he flew straight into a marsh at the end of the runway.
I squeezes quite a lot into my 22 years and i wasn't nasty or spitting venom but i really hope none of my songs turn up advertising Washing-Up Liquid and or telling you to buy a Vauxhall Vectra.

No comments: