Tuesday 1 December 2015

Postal Dates For Santa's Letter 2015

Being the kind and considerate soul that he is, Father Christmas has once again contacted the Post Office to get the message out where and what date letters to him from boys and girls (only the good ones) must be sent to make sure that he receives them before the big day.

Dear boys and girls,

Christmas is a very exciting but busy time for me: the elves are making toys, the reindeer are practising their sleigh runs, and I'm busy preparing my list of who's been good this year.

I need to let the elves know what to make so to help me out, please let me know what you would like as early as possible.

I will be getting my sleigh ready for the long journey on Christmas Eve and to make sure I receive your letters, please could you send them to:

Father Christmas,
Santa's Grotto,
Reindeerland,
XM4 5HQ

Please send your letters to me by Sunday 6 December and i look forward to delivering your presents on Christmas Eve. Make sure you remember my mince pie and Rudolph's carrot!

Merry Christmas to you all!
Father Christmas

No comments: