Wednesday 26 August 2020

Special Guest Blogger: Jack Mytton

The British Aristocracy is often held up as proof that rich people are idiots and i can't speak for all of the Aristocracy but i certainly was both, rich and an idiot.
I was always the kind of person that parents would tell their kids to steer clear of at school. I was expelled from one for getting into a fist-fight with a teacher, then went on to get booted from another school for keeping a horse in the dorm room.
Coming from a wealthy family and inheriting a fortune and not having a job and having lots of time on my hands, i fancied having a go at being a politician and deciding it was easier than campaigning, i spent £10,000 bribing enough voters to elect me to Parliament and then quit the next day because it was boring and if there was one thing i couldn't abide, it was being bored.
I once rode a horse into a hotel, galloped up the staircase and jumped out the window for a dare but the attempt to jump a horse drawn carraige over a fence wasn't quite so successful.
I would fox hunt in the nude and one time hired a bear and rode it to a party where it promptly bit me and then attacked the guests, strangely the parties invites dried up for a while after that.
I invented a medical breakthrough though in the shape of a cure for hiccups. After drinking heavily i had a bad case of the hiccups but none of the conventional cures got rid of them, so i lit my shirt on fire and after a servant beat out the flames, my hiccups were gone. I heartily encourage you to try it at home.
I died due to an alcohol problem, namely i had spent all my money and couldn't afford to buy anymore so in shock at being alcohol free for the first time in decades, my body fatally went into the DT's and i died but boy did i have a fun, hiccup free time.

No comments: