The problem with living in a glass house is that if you throw stones around, one day someone will fling one back your way which is exactly what the Democratic People's Republic of Korea have done.
After years of American bad-mouthing the Asian nation, the North Koreans have replied with their own report on American human rights report called 'News Analysis on Poor Human Rights Records in US'.
The key points include:
- Severe racism with wide gaps between the minorities and the whites
- An average of 300,000 people a week are registered as unemployed, but any proper measure has not been taken.
- The soaring US housing price has left many people homeless.
- One sixth or 46.5 million Americans are impoverished.
- Rampant crime poses a serious threat to the people's rights to existence and their inviolable rights.
- The U.S. government monitors every movement of its citizens and foreigners under the pretext of 'national security.
- Increasing number of gun-related crimes in all parts of the country and even its military bases this year.
- The U.S. tops the world list of homicides.
- The U.S. has 2.2 millions of prisoners at present, the highest number in the world.
- President Obama squanders hundred millions of dollars on his foreign trips in disregard of his people's wretched life.
The report concludes by calling the U.S. "the world's worst human right abuser and tundra of a human being's rights to existence."
Nice try Kim Jong Un but i wouldn't be looking to hand over that worlds worst human right abuser trophy just yet.